Eeze Covers Academy Simplifies Slipcover Creation!
Professional Craftsman and bespoke cover maker Paul Sweeney has been making professionally tailored covers for more than 30 years. His work continues to be sought after by high profile clients. And now he’s sharing his proven techniques with people everywhere who want to learn tailored slipcovers and loose cover making to a professional standard! These video tutorials are great for professional and amateur sewing machinists and anyone looking to start a business or add to an existing business.
A minimum of 30 tutorial Videos (Just in the first year) Offering Step-by-Step Guidance on all Aspects of Cover Making
- Each tutorial explained before commencing
- Every tutorial is broken down so very easy to follow
- Cutting templates to professional standards
- Transferring patterns to fabric
- Precise cutting techniques
- Explainers on which way to turn seams
- How to layer up patterns and cut multiple items
- How to cut a sofa from a chair template using my layering technique
- Easily digestible steps presented clearly and in proper order
- Sewing together explainers.
- Lots of little tips and explainers
Members get unlimited access to all project videos for just £399 per year which works out to an unbelievable PRICE of less than £15 per tutorial.
Watch as often as you like at your own pace. Pause, rewind or reference specific sections as needed! With Paul’s guidance, you too will learn how to make fitted and tailored loose covers slipcovers for great pieces like:
- Dining Chairs
- Wing Chairs
- Club Chairs
- Chairs with T-shaped Front
- Chairs with Scroll Arms
- Chairs with Roll arms
- Bed Sofas
- Curved Sofas
- Curved Chairs
Paul's tutorial library will be ever-growing and new content will be regularly added to the website and while in the subscription you will always have full access to every tutorial.
Don’t just take our word for it! This is what our members are saying